At iMvula ICD we attribute our superb history of customer satisfaction to our rapid response times, commitment to our customers and our willingness to work in close liaison with both our customers and partners.
- Installation and support of all computer equipment (Computers, Servers, Notebooks, Printers, etc) as well as network equipment (Routers, Switches, Wireless Access Points, Wireless Bridges, etc)
- Implementation and support of data connectivity solutions (Internet and e-mail servers, ADSL and Wireless solutions, etc)
- Implemenation and support of cable and wireless networks.
- Implementation and support of network data storage and backup solutions.
- Disaster recovery planning and management.
- Outsourced maintenance and management of networks and IT infrastructure.
- On site IT environment and user support.
- Service and repair of fax and multi-function machines and printers on both on site and off site basis.
- Website and e-mail hosting.
- Software licensing and IT environment auditing.
- Recovery of data.
- Management of IT system and infrastructure relocations for businesses that are relocating their offices.
- Implementation of Anti Virus and Firewall solutions.
- Implementation of Internet usage monitoring and management solutions.
On Site Services
iMvula ICD provides same day and next business day on site support services to small and medium enterprise customers on both a Service Level Agreement (SLA) and ad-hoc basis.
We understand the importance of Information Technology within your business and are always prepared to respond to emergency calls as soon as humanly possible.